Friday, July 28, 2006

Vacations needed...


Didn't know how much I would enjoy time off from work....should I say I miss it incase collegues read this? Nah!
So far all I've done is sleep late, play golf, watch tv and paint...and I've got 2.5 weeks more to do the same thing!
Anyway, "salvation" has been put on hold for a while...kinda got lost in this piece...more oils were added hints of blue in the characters and text. a backlight and yeah well check previous post for comparisson...take care I'm off to bed and I got laundry tomorrow...everything that can be washed is in need of washing... ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger BucketBoy said...

I like the Salvation painting. Looks like it is coming along nicely!! Now go wash your dirty and stained clothes filthy Mike!!
/BucketBoy

1:58 AM  
Blogger Paul Blomdahl said...

Nah, it's ok Mike. It's ok to not miss work. That's what vacations are for. If you missed work, you probably shouldn't have a vacation.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Atomicclockwork said...

How the hell does an old Kubie get a hold of what Frank would affectionately would refer to as the "Fucking Swede!"

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home