Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Links

Put up a couple of links.
Be sure to check out Tobys site...he attended the Kubert school while I was there and was a major source of inspiration to me (he made it look so easy) and a very good friend!
Ash Wood is one of the most amazing artist I've ever seen and inspires me every day.
Pauls blog is probably updated the most out of my links , a collegue and a very good friend with alot to say...check it out and see what this swedes all about :)
Johan, another collegue whose currently working at our Korean office. Guess he's your source to what's hot and what's not in korea...oh and he's a master at finding sexual jokes/inuendoes in the most unsexual situations...we need more people like him in the world ;)
Amelie, another collegue, who's site I was sure would be pictures of her interior design skills in her appartment...but apparently this girl's out and about alot, so you wanna see sweden from a girls point of view...this is where you should go...
more links to come...back to my wine and try to find if salvation does lie within...i.e. painting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home